first presbyterian church
CONNECTING WITH EACH OTHER
Worship + 2
Three practices that will keep you connecting, serving and growing in your faith.
Worship on a regular basis. Attend worship on a regular basis and commit to having a daily devotional life.
Serve – Find a place to serve and be the hands and feet of Jesus through a ministry in our congregation.
COMMUNITY GROUPS & CLASSES
10am – Sunday School & Small Groups for all
Our Community Groups are designed to encourage meaningful connections with others in our family of faith as you study God’s word. For some people, this group may be an extension of an existing group of friends. For others, this may be a new and exciting chapter of relationship and belonging in our church. Either way, our goal is that you will find a small group of people to grow close with inside of our church. We also offer traditional Sunday School classes at the 10am hour.
- MOPS-Meeting twice a month, MOPS encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.
- Bible Studies-There are several groups of women who gather each week to study God’s word. Some studies meet during the day, while others gather in the evening. If you’d like to connect with a group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gatherings—Several times a year, the women of the church gather for fellowship and social activities. Past activities have included potlucks, paint nights, and dessert gatherings.
- Monthly Breakfast-The men of the church gather on the first Saturday of each month for breakfast and a good word. Contact email@example.com to sign up!
- Retreat-Each fall, the men of the church travel to the Outer Banks for fellowship, bible study and prayer designed to refresh and strengthen them in their faith. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The FPC Kids ministry extends from 0-12 years.
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to seeing you!
Learn more about FPC and all of the amazing things
happening here by signing up for our weekly enewsletter.