First Presbyterian Church has a student loan fund administered by the FPC Student Loan Committee. Any student pursuing higher education through academic, vocational or graduate studies through an accredited secondary education institute may apply.
The student loan committee meets each spring to consider applications.
The 2022 deadline for submitting a Student Loan Application is Friday, March 18.
How This Works:
- Download the Student Loan Application.
- Complete and mail the application no later than March 18 to FPC, Attn: Student Loan Committee, 820 Colonial Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23507 or email to Lee Ann Warstler, email@example.com.
- Include an essay, three letters of recommendation, current academic transcript and a statement of financial need (including your Federal FAFSA form) with your application. March 18 is a fixed deadline and applicants should ensure that all documents are submitted by the cut off date to ensure they receive full consideration.
- The Student Loan Committee will review all applications and may call you for an interview, if they deem it appropriate.
- The Committee will respond to all applicants in April. If you are approved for a loan, the amount awarded will be sent to the academic institute of your choice during the summer for the Fall semester and a second amount will be sent for the Spring Semester.
- If you have any questions, contact Lee Ann Warstler at (757) 625-1697 or firstname.lastname@example.org